Search results

1. Turbocruiser

Bifold Shower Door For Stall Sized Shower 40.25" Wide

Fine folks, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a bifold shower door for my alcove type stall sized shower with 40.25" width. It seems that these are very common in Europe but only go up to approximately 36" wide stall widths. I want to put a permanent shower door into my shower...
  2. Turbocruiser

A "While I'm In There..." Question

Sheesh, I hope you guys like having weekend warriors like me around with all my amateurish questions. I do really appreciate the advice though. I recently opened up the drywall behind my bathtub to give the Master Plumber I hired ( I know my limits and happily hire the pros for certain...
  3. Turbocruiser

Is It Okay To Spray "Great Stuff Foam" Around Copper Pipe and Copper Fittings?

Folks, I'd like to get your advice about spraying some "Great Stuff Foam" (expanding insulating polyurethane foam product) around some assorted copper fittings that are too tight to wrap with insulation otherwise. Will this stuff hurt either the copper or the solder? Due to the positioning of...
  4. Turbocruiser

Special Thanks To This Forum

I just wanted to write to thank the experts here extra much for "edumacating" me on my options for air gaps and dishwasher drain systems. I read and read all sorts of super interesting information here (including from an absolute amateur who apparently argued against needing an airgap - don't...
  5. Turbocruiser

Real Time Help: Pipe Compound with Compression Fittings

Fine folks, this is the first post for me here and I'm sincerely sorry it is so stupid and also that it is requesting real time help. I am replacing all my compression fittings in my bathrooms and in my kitchen after a really long remodel and I am honestly so seriously confused about whether I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks