Search results

1. Momof6

Repair or Replace?

Thnks for your insight. I apologize for my ignorance. I called the softener company and learned that my unit is a single cyle unit, with a brine rinse. It is flow reliant. The gentleman explained that because it is a brine rinse, the water can start to chanel over time and compact the resin...
  2. Momof6

Repair or Replace?

We installed a water softener in our home around 8 years ago. (From a company that manufactures their units here in Utah). Recently it started to leak. It turns out that our pressure regulator for our house has died causing very high water pressures to crack the case of our water softener...
  3. Momof6

Toto is constantly filling, not quite sure how to fix

I apologize for being slow to respond to this thread--I lost my password for a time. I just wanted to write back and report that your suggestions were right on the money! I needed a $3 replacement cap! Thank you so much for providing this forum!!
  4. Momof6

Thanks you for your timely suggestions. It helped to see the diagrams for the Korky Quietfill. It looks just like the G-Max fill valve I have right now (with the exception of the blue cover). To answer a diagnostic question, the water is going over the top of the overflow tube. I took...
  5. Momof6

Hi Terry, I replaced a horrible American Standard toilet in 2007 for a Toto based on your recommendation. I am happy to report we have not had a clog since then! (A miracle, considering that our son loved to throw small toys down as a toddler). Thank you, thank you! My recent issue is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks