Search results

1. redrover

Hot water in shower not turning on, all other faucets have hot and cold water

When I turn on our shower faucet, the water coming out isn't hot, just cold water at a flow that's not the usual flow. When I turn on the hot and cold water from any other place in the house, I get water no problem. We hadn't used this problem shower for 2 weeks before finding out the...
  2. redrover

Master bath toilet splashes and bubbles when toilet in neighboring bathroom flushed!

As part of our home renovation, we moved the location of our master bath toilet and installed HET flush toilets. To move the master bath toilet the contractor/plumber changed the angle of pipe under the bathroom floor (draining the master bath toilet) from a right angle to about a 15-20 degree...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks