Search results

1. BNDAZ

converting pool light to LED, need transformer.

Have and old pool light that has been leaking and throwing the GFI. It runs off of normal household current and is wired as such. Ive decided to change over to LED and have found a good sealed unit, but i need a transformer. this is what i need as told to me by the sellar of the light: "The...
  2. BNDAZ

Kinetico Model 60 Salt taste in house water

I have a kinetico model 60 from about 98, ive had it a couple years( i go it free form someone moving out of a house). 6 months ago it wasn't cycling correctly and i discovered stripped gears in the head. It was rebuilt bu Kinetico. Working fine until recently when more often than not, after a...
  3. BNDAZ

Kinetico Model 60 Issue with Softness

Im in Arizona, just south east of Phoenix( Gilbert) . A little background Ive had a Kinetico Model 60 on the house for a couple years. A friend gave it to me when he moved out of his house and didn't want to take it with him. I would guess that it is about 12-14 years old, but it is virtually...
  4. BNDAZ

sanitizing a kintetico model 60

should i sanitize the tanks for a model 60 wherein the water sat for about 2 months prior to be disconnected form the feed? The was no water movement through the tanks during that time. If so, what is the best method?
  5. BNDAZ

Kinteico Model 60 "O" rings

Picked up a model 60 from a friend for free. Its been in his home for about 6 years, is moving to a place with one already in it. Anyway, when i took it apart there are a total of 12 "O" rings that i am going to replace. these are the ones on the pieces that hold the two tanks together and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks