Search results

1. Paleomedia

Is it ok to blow air through pump?

Hi -- I need to pressure up my radiant heat loops to 100 psi for an inspection... is it ok to blow air through the pumps with a compressor? I have two Grundfos ups15-35sfc pumps with check valves in and don't want to damage them. Will the check valves and one way valves all hold 100 psi air...
  2. Paleomedia

Double sink drain advice

Hi. Do you all think these sinks are going to drain? Image file attached... I'm concerned the arms coming off the drain are too horizontal... And is the single trap below them ok? Guess I may as well test it at this point... Thanks, Nate
  3. Paleomedia

Airless water pressure system

Thank you both for the info ... if my pump still runs and puts out a trickle of water, are you sure it is dead?
  4. Paleomedia

Airless water pressure system

Howdy - Great forum ... I've followed a few threads in trying to diagnose my problem, but no go. I have an underground well pump that feeds my sprinkler/drip irrigation system. It has worked fine for years, but this summer I changed the configuration of one of the zone, converting it to a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks