Search results

1. A

Kenmore Ultra0Soft 200 or 250 Shutting house water off.

Team, the mystery is solved. I repiped my city water into my house BI-PASSING my water softener, and I STILL had no water flow...until I gently tapped my exposed PVC pipes. The tapping dislodged the blockage at the heart of my mystery. Calcium build-up, sediment, or something. My softener...
  2. A

Yes, and either way I've pushed it, it still hasn't triggered anything. No agua either way.
  3. A

Oh, sorry. I think it might be the softener because the same thing happend 2 weeks ago. After troubleshooting the water softener the house water magically came on moments later. That does NOT necessarily mean cause and effect; maybe coincidental. The city water company confirmed the problem...
  4. A

Oh, sorry. I think its the softener because this same unexpected water shutoff occurred 2 weeks ago. We troubleshooted the water softener and the house water came back on within minutes. That does NOT necessarily mean there's a cause and effect. The city water company confirmed it was not a...
  5. A

Thank you for the input. No, I did regeneration after it was plugged back in and nothing has changed. The brine valve isn't stuck; slides freely on its track. What other accessible valve might there be that I could troubleshoot? My Kenmore 250 (NOT 200) has a by-pass PVC valve that slides in...
  6. A

My 7 or 8 year old Kenmore UltraSoft 200 (or 250) water softener appears to have shut my house water off, all of it. No toilets, sinks, fridge water dispenser, nada. I've confirmed at the street (main water valve) that the main source is good but the old water softener seems to be the culprit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks