Search results

1. B

Trying to replace a 14" Rough In with 4 bolt flange toilet

Looking to replace an old toilet with a new one and relized this has 4 bolts to fasten the toilet to the flange. It also is 14" rough in instead of the 12"/2 bolt I replaced upstairs. Can a 14" / 4 bolt be converted to a 12" / two bolt toilet? Why are some toilet flanges 2 vs 4 bolt?
  2. B

Indirect Hot Water Tank vs. Hot Water Storage Tank

I have an oil fueled boiler that supplies the hot water by coil (currently no stand alone hot water tank). It simply can not maintain constant temps or supply enough hot water. So I'm thinking of installing either an indirect hot water tank that abandons the boiler coil for the coil...
  3. B

Is it possible to restrict the tub flow similar to showerheads?

The issue I am trying to solve is running out of hot water when I fill the tub. My hot water is provided from the furnace. I don't have a stand alone water heater and don't really want to incurr the expense of installing one. When I shower, I never run out of hot water as it seems to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks