Search results

1. Spedprof

Hot water temp returns to normal??

No children... for seemingly no reason, no thunderstorm, , no electric surge, hot water stopped being produced about a week or so ago,... went online and saw that I had to find and push the reset button which started it up again. Been fine since but as noted, when it came back, water was hotter...
  2. Spedprof

Thanks, I understand... just did not know why you were referring to external temperature in NY, when i assumed the internal temperature of the water in the heater should remain constant at the internal thermostat setting, irrespective of the temp of the water as it enters the heater. My query...
  3. Spedprof

Thanks.... Please explain "The Temperature in NY has increased..."
  4. Spedprof

Have a 6 year old A.O. Smith 50 Gal electric hot water heater that seemed to be sending out much hotter water the past few days. Prior to that, had to reset it once for some unknown reason. Yet today, wateer temperature seemed to go back to normal. Can this happen? No DIY for me, does it need...
  5. Spedprof

Room for a shower seat??

Folks, I'm having a 52X30 inch shower redone. Do I have room for a corner shower seat?? If so, what is the minimum size it need be to be used as a seat (at some future time)? Thanks.
  6. Spedprof

Shower heads, water pressure and usage Question

Folks, I live in a 7 story condo building and have my own 40 or 50 gal hot water heater in the unit. I currently have a traditional showerhead (plumber supplied a few years ago) that supplies adequate water pressure. I am planning on remodeling my bathroom and have seen these newer, wider...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks