Search results

1. BobinWA

Outside Branch Drain extension with SDR35

Thanks Wayne. This makes sense. I though about the san-tee or vent-tee. This not only doesn't seem proper (pretty sure it's not :) ), but I asked the city guy about it and he said I need some type of wye not tee. So I don't think he'd pass it on inspection.
  2. BobinWA

The existing dump spot is about 18 inches from the outer edge of the carport slab. I can use sch 40 and solvent under the slab. However, the new extension of the drain line is outside the carport area. Our municipal code says this must be SDR35. I had the city public works director come look at...
  3. BobinWA

Hello, I have an existing branch drain for RV dump, under a cement slab in a carport. I want to move the RV dump to the upper part of the lot, about 35 feet away, and about 5 feet higher in elevation. My local code says anything outside needs to use gasketed SDR35. I'm fine with the main...
  4. BobinWA

Bradford White problem after flushing and maintenance

Hello, Yesterday I flushed out our 75 gal. Bradford White propane heater, Model MI75S6CX12, S/N TF5745285. It's been working just fine for years. It has a White Rodgers Gas Control, p/n 265-4618203. 21 years old, never had any issues with it. After flushing and filling, I started it up, and it...
  5. BobinWA

Mercury switches in Potable water storage tank?

I've got a 10+ year old water storage tank that just had the well UP switch fail open. As I'm looking at the switch it's a Rhombus Super Single, which is a mercury switch. I'm guessing that all three switches (well, booster and alarm) are mercury. Rhombus says these are not for potable water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks