Search results

1. BradMM

3" push in closet flange

No, not bragging, this has been the down side of an otherwise pleasant holiday. No smell but it ain't right.
  2. BradMM

3" push in closet flange

I read on previous threads that you shouldn't use the push in type on 3" drains because it can cause backups. My drain opening is now down to 2 1/2" but the damn thing was so hard to install, I hate to have to start over. I had to use a 2x4 and a 2 lb hammer to get it in the drain. My problem...
  3. BradMM

American Standard Dual Flush

I'm coring through the cinder block walls but not cutting the slab. B
  4. BradMM

More than one zone working at a time

I think zl's suggestion is the most likely. Valves have diaphragms that open and close based on the pressure differential above and below (which is irrelevant to this discussion) so, if debris gets in there, they can't close off. Replacing the controller wouldn't help with this problem at all...
  5. BradMM

American Standard Dual Flush

MY FIRST POST! :D Any problems with these? This is for a cabin that won't get anything but weekend use and I can buy this from the local Home Depot which is appealing because I won't have to lug something else from miles away. By the way, I'm moving all the plumbing from one side of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks