Search results

1. Royerm

Taco Hec-2 . Delta vs Constant speed

Good Morning... I have the circulation pump running on Delta(20F) and showing 6.8GPM(10 watt) which I assumed was the lowest, by curiosity I made the change to constant speed(spd1) at the lowest speed and it is showing 8.8GPM. My questionning is.... How come the lowest speed is not the same or...
  2. Royerm

City Sewer...... 10" ------8"

Hi folks, my daughter lives in a city area and had more than her share of problem with city sewer, a few flood over the years in her basement. After another one this week-end where the ManHole in the street poped-up, a never seen according to the blue collar and supervisor. I found out that the...
  3. Royerm

Shower fixture odor

Hi folks... I've had this fixture for a couple of years now and now getting the "rotten egg" smell only when I use the rainfall above the head. The Hand/jet are OK. Not getting the smell on any other fixture in the house either... Any Idea???? on what is causing this??? Regards.....
  4. Royerm

Trying to drain my evacuation pipe on softener

Hi Folks.... I've had a few occasion where my drain pipe that is ejecting my water outside has frozen. It happens exactly where the outside and the inside meets. The outside has a good slope so no problem, but I suspect that my inside keeps water as I'm going up from the softener and that's...
  5. Royerm

Honeywell h1008a automatic humidity controls

Gidday folks.. I have a humidity control h1008a that seems to be turning the humidifier on regardless of the setting I put it on(1-10), it has an outside outdoor temperature that is good.. Any clue on what could be wrong with it????? Regards..
  6. Royerm

Hey!!!! a new shower...

After reading and reading and reading. I decided to replace my old 38x38 neo-angular by a 36x60. I have included a before and after image, so much help on the forum.. Thx
  7. Royerm

Acrylic shower Base ( cold 36x60

Hi Folks... As I'm preparing for a new shower install in the basement I decided to bring the acrylic base from the garage to see approximately where the drain would end-up etc etc etc.... It was standing up right in the cardboard in the garage and when I put it on the floor I noticed...
  8. Royerm

Where is the smell coming from??????

I currently have a Greenway (Sanitizer) system which has CR-100 zeolite and KDF-85 in a 10x54 tank with a Clack valve. I'm now back to the original problem which is .....If I open a tap, the water has NO smell for 40 ounces than I get a smell for the next 40 ounces and than OK for as long...
  9. Royerm

Isolating KDF-85 into another tank????

After a lots of reading in this forum, I'm looking at isolating my KDF into another tank. I currently have a Greenway (Sanitizer) system which has CR-100 zeolite and KDF-85 in a 10x54 tank with a Clack valve. In the beginning I only had the CR-100 to remove hardness and Iron and worked...
  10. Royerm

Debrief of my Cr100 with KDF-85 problem

Gidday everyone... I've decided to write in a new post the summary of my action and findings of my previous post www.terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?46184-CR100-with-KDF-85 since it started to get pretty long. Even if I received a complete new set of media from Greenway, I wanted to...
  11. Royerm

CR100 with KDF-85

Good morning everyone.... I have a situation with a Greenway(Sanitizer) water softener that contains CR100 and KDF-85. I installed the unit last May(10 months ago) and ran Ok for 2 months after which a rotten/sulfur smell showed-up for which I was prescribed to add some KDF-85. It ran ok...
  12. Royerm

Final adjustment of CSV Valve

Well, if seeing is believing and doing is understanding, I'm almost there. Installed the CSV1Z with a new 6 Gals (1.6 Gals draw) bladder type tank, what a difference compare to my previous 35 gals. The pressure switch is set at 40-60 and I have set the CSV at 55. I ran a few test with...
  13. Royerm

Air injection (Micronizer) Vs air injection at the head.

Gidday Everyone... I have a Culligan Iron remover with the air injection after the pump. Are the ones with the air injection at the head of the media tank equivalent???? I know mine sludge everything after the Micronizer, specially the valve on the media tank, so I wonder if the head type...
  14. Royerm

Location of CSV and Aerator on Iron Remover

Hi Guys,,, I'm in the process of remodelling my water/furnace room to simplify the location of stuff for easier maintenance in the future. After modification due to new condition (addition of aerator type Iron remover) and having everything all over the place in the room I've decided to...
  15. Royerm

Iron remover advice needed.

Hi everyone. Here's my situation, I have an Iron remover from Culligan which does the job with my 4.8 PPM of iron with the aerator setup. I need to get the valve cleaned about once a year as it gets dirty and the flow really becomes a problem. As I told the Culligan man, I really like the...
  16. Royerm

Presure Tank diamond/flotec

I was at my canadian Home Depot today to find out that they didn't have any Diamond tank anymore and they seem to carry Flotec now....I was looking at them and specially at the cover flange and they seems pretty much the same. so much that the parts numbers on both brands are the same...
  17. Royerm

How to chlorinate an overflowing well....

Been reading and searching, many similar problems and many solutions but I'm running short of a complete solution. I have a 6" well, 150' down with a 20' casing and pump at 125'. 480 GPH according to the well digger. Been in place for 9 years and never shocked 4.8 PPm of Iron Water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks