Search results

1. MrTelco1948

Retention Tank Vacuum Relief

Saw a setup that had a drain valve after the tank output on top that was opened when filling tank and also opened when draining tank through the blowdown valve at bottom of tank. Tank was isolated with ball valves that served as a bypass when draining tank.
  2. MrTelco1948

Pressure flush toilet leaks at floor

Hello everybody. I have a pressure assisted toilet that routinely blows out part of the wax ring, causing seepage under the toilet. I have replaced the ring numerous times and the last time, I used a reinforced wax ring but still have the problem. (Early on, I had to make a slight adjustment...
  3. MrTelco1948

Leak with pressure assist toilet

Thanks Jim. If it leaks again, I'll try the waxless seal or the new product you mentioned that looks like a wax ring. By the way, she is very hard of hearing so I guess it doesn't bother her!
  4. MrTelco1948

Does Made in America Matter to You? - Coast Products USA, formerly Coast Foundry MFG.

I don't mind paying more (within reason) for American made products. Imagine what would happen if all Americans just decided one day to NOT buy anything made in China. Yes, it would mean doing without a LOT of things until America started another industrial revolution. That is our only hope...
  5. MrTelco1948

Leak with pressure assist toilet

I replaced a regular toilet with a pressure assist unit in my step-mother's apt. a couple of years ago. She is 95 and tends to use waaaaay too much toilet paper. It flushes great and there has never been a clog or stoppage. There HAS been water seepage under the toilet, however. I have...
  6. MrTelco1948

Tankless Heater Problem

Thanks for taking the time to reply Gary. I'll redo the joint and try the heater again.
  7. MrTelco1948

Tankless Heater Problem

Installed a S.E.T.S. tankless heater about 10 years ago. Even though it's supposed to do a whole house, I only have it connected to the shower. It has worked great for all this time until a few days ago. During a shower, I heard a loud pop and then had COLD water! Upon examination, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks