Search results

1. AlexinSeattle

Patching LARGE hole around Sewer pipe in Foundation.

after reading a bit more about how copper and concrete don't play well together, I've decided to try my rope/plastic method to make a gap for the foam sealant. Is the polyurethane spray foam that I read about the same as the foam stuff you get for installing windows?
  2. AlexinSeattle

thanks for the advice Thanks for the advice. I'll try regular cement. - Alex :)
  3. AlexinSeattle

I have a house with a very large hole around the sewer pipe. Pipe is copper, if that matters. the hole is from 2" to 6" around pipe, crudely cut out. I need to fill this, since I've been getting water through it. I seems too large for hydrolic cement. I was thinking of wrapping the pipe...
  4. AlexinSeattle

Removing vintage Widespread American Standard Bathroom sink faucet

Hi, I'm new to this forum and would appreciate any help you can give me. I'm a fairly handy diy guy, but sometimes I need a little advice. I have a 1961 house that has old American Standard widespread faucets on the bathroom sinks. I'm having a problem getting the pipes off where they connect...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks