Search results

1. statella43

Effiency Savings??

I looked at the boiler today. It's a old American Standard. It looks like it has a newer gas valve in it. It says 600k BTU in 480k BTU out. Do I divide to figure out efficiency of the boiler?
  2. statella43

Effiency Savings??

I just re-read your post. The water heater is completely separate. Its not plumbed into the boiler.
  3. statella43

Effiency Savings??

How do you find out about tax credits/rebates in PA? Thanks again!
  4. statella43

Effiency Savings??

Thanks for your quick resonce. I am assuming its a boiler. It has a 3 B&G valves then a large tank. The home inspector said it was an expansion tank but it looked like a large holding tank? It didnt look like a expansion tank because it was large. Maybe I can get some pics of it. How do I...
  5. statella43

Effiency Savings??

Hi guys, I am new to the forum- and boilers in general. I am in the process of buying a home with a gas fired boiler. The only thing I remember about it is that it was installed in 1963, and it has 3 zones. The house is 5500sqft all appliances are gas. The gas bill is close to $6K a year. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks