Search results

1. H

problems coming to full pressure w/ "new" system

Huronshore replies Aeration tank is simple galvinized pressure tank - it, along with the Amtrols, does seem to have eliminated my gassy water problem - pressure switch is mounted on pump.
  2. H

reply to both bladder tank is brand new - 86 gal - mfgr's rep said to drop pressure in bladder tank to 15 from 18 listed to help system come to max - havn't checked in a few weeks, but started at 15, and that's where it was after a subsequent purge. As to the airation tank, it's placement is...
  3. H

I recently moved my pump (goulds 1/2 horse convertible shallow well jet w/ single intake/ single output lines (two total), and added a new bladder tank, placing an intermediate pressure tank between the pump and the bladder tank. The idea of the intermediate tank is to bleed off methane gas...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks