Search results

1. Jackie123

Drain for dishwasher. Reroute?

Hi, Unfortunately dishwasher repair person said my problem is the drain for my dishwasher is plugged where it goes into abs drain pipe. More unfortunate, is that the hose for the dishwasher goes though the floor into basement behind an enclosed finished wall. Can not see where it joins the...
  2. Jackie123

Can remove chrome sleeve on stem

Trying to fix leak in bathtub faucet. Handles were hard to remove but sleeve will not come of. Tried heating them, penetrating oil but will not move. It is hard to grip them as every slips off. Can I remove stem while sleeve in place.
  3. Jackie123

Replacement oil boiler with propane condensing boiler vs conventional gas boiler

Hi, I think I have to replace my oil boiler which is about 60( I think it is the original boiler) years old as it does no longer meet codes, I cannot get any more oil delivered unless I can fix the problem. Since my water heat is oil and 16 years old it will have to also be replaced. I realize...
  4. Jackie123

screw hole in copper pipe

Hi, I was putting a plywood sub floor down today in my entrance way on top of plank flooring and screwing the plywood down. When I was finish I proudly looked at my work. Thinking I was getting closer to laying down my tiles. Then I looked at my raditors and was hoping I was not all that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks