Search results

1. 72lemanscvbl

Outdoor faucet

That is what fell out and I screwed back in. The handle is secured but that hole still release water when the faucet is turned on. Any other ideas?
  2. 72lemanscvbl

Outdoor faucet

Turned on outside faucet today and the screw holding on the Handle was missing and when i turned, water shot out of some kind of relief hole that is normally not visible, but when you open water, you can get to it. Is there supposed to be another screw in here? I found the handle screw in front...
  3. 72lemanscvbl

slow toilet flushing

Just following up. I purchased a American Standard Cadet 3 as looking at the tank code, this seems to be the one I had downstairs, but it was the 1.6 downstairs that I really like, and only found the 1.28 at the big blue place. Anyway, I did read some of the reviews, and figured I would still...
  4. 72lemanscvbl

Broken Flange

I found one similar to that at the big box, but then went with this smaller thing so I wouldn't have to modify the tile: Locked down the toilet and it seems steady as a rock.
  5. 72lemanscvbl

Broken Flange

Hey there: I've got a broken flange, see picture. The plastic that holds the screws that come up from the floor through the toilet. I just saw on a DIY show some kind of metal bracket that screwed into the subfloor and over the top of the old ring. Can you folks direct me to this? I...
  6. 72lemanscvbl

slow toilet flushing

So when you guys say a clog somewhere can be slowing the flow, you mean in the actual toilet correct, and not down line? And can that clog be un-clogged, or is it more effective to go with new toilets. I was briefly looking at the under $200 Toto Dalton posts.
  7. 72lemanscvbl

slow toilet flushing

I've got three toilets in the house that require you to pretty much hold the handle down through most of the flush or they will stop flushing (bowl will stop swirling). We've replaced the insides of the toilets, but am wondering if a total toilet replacement will solve this? Sometimes it takes...
  8. 72lemanscvbl

Lennox / Copeland AC Compressor

I've got a Lennox M/N HS29-060-1p AC with Serial number 5899M43648 First installer says air compressor is bad and am waiting on a replacement with a verbal install price of $1800. Now waiting for the part to come (cant tell us for sure when it will be in) and have called a couple other...
  9. 72lemanscvbl

Bradford White leaks from silver leg on top

Thanks guys so much. I hadn't done any research yet so you've probably steered me back toward conventional. Like I said, this happened an hour before guests, and about 14 hours before a weeks vacation, so at least it didn't do this while we were gone.
  10. 72lemanscvbl

Thanks for the quick reply. We've thougth tankless might make sense should this ever happened but not researched it yet...and not a lot of time. Where would any of you start with looking at tankless features/benefits/brands? Thanks Dave
  11. 72lemanscvbl

I have a Bradford White gas water heater that just sprung a leak from the front right silver leg of that "chimney?" on top of the unit pictured. I shut off the white valve pictured which runs the hot to the house, and then drained water from the bottom drain to reduce pressure. The leaking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks