Search results

1. danomac

Properly venting a toilet in Canada

As it turned out, there was no blockage with the wax ring. However, the bathroom in the addition was built so poorly (without insulation and heat) by the time I fixed them the room had become too narrow to put in a washroom, so I removed it, capping the drain near the end of the line into the...
  2. danomac

Thanks for the tips Terry! The old toilet didn't flush well either. I suspect the 1.5" cheater vent just isn't enough air behind water for the toilet. That's the only venting I see for the toilet, unless it's vented in the crawlspace (I haven't had the pleasure of crawling under there just...
  3. danomac

Well, I bought two Toto Drake toilets based on recommendations here. I seem to be having a problem with one of them, it just plain isn't flushing very well. This is the toilet in my addition. Upon climbing on the roof I don't see any venting, which I suspect is the cause. The toilet in my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks