Search results

1. boudreaux

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

Thanks Terry for the recommendation on the Bio-Clean. Will definitely look into it.
  2. boudreaux

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

How to dissolve floating fats in home sewer line? Hello. In the past 3 months, I had 3 clogs in the home sewer line. Had it snaked twice and jetted once. Long story short, a section of the 6" clay pipe was cracked and was replace with pvc. Once the broken line was replaced, I had the line...
  3. boudreaux

Hello Bob999 You got me thinking of the pressure loss of the 9100 vs 9500, with 9500 having less...

Hello Bob999 You got me thinking of the pressure loss of the 9100 vs 9500, with 9500 having less pressure loss but meter accuracy of 1.5gpm and >, which is not good for residential apps.You mentioned the Fleck 7000 and how it has higher flow rates vs 9100 with less pressure loss. I plan to split...
  4. boudreaux

Fleck 9100 and well gpm questions

Wally Hays, I definitely have learned alot from this thread. Importantly, I did not make a bad purchase for my paricular application with the Kinetico CP thanks to Gary Slusser and Bob999 in explaining it. Gary, are you saying that the Fleck 9100 with the 1" control valve with 4 cuft resin...
  5. boudreaux

Thanks again Gary Slusser and Bob999 for replying. Gary, the company offering the Fleck 9500 had suggested the 9500 based on the information I had told him as far as the flow rate based on the water collected and time the pump turned on and off as well as the well drill log sheet that I picked...
  6. boudreaux

Thank you Gary Slusser and Bob999 for taking the time to reply back. You both have confirmed my concerns with the undersized resin tanks, but did not realize that the Kinetico would have the pressure loss issue. I was already leaning towards the Kinetico model as it was 0.5cuft greater in...
  7. boudreaux

Thank you guys for the info. on the sizing, gpm, service flow, etc. I met with two local water treatment company over the past few days. One was a Fleck dealer the other was a Kinetico dealer. Both had 8 grains for hardness and 2-3 ppm for iron. The Fleck dealer recommended the Fleck...
  8. boudreaux

Hello Akpsdvan I plan to tap a couple of zones for irrigation for iron stains. There are six bathrooms. What is a turbo? So 17gpm peak means with the Fleck 9100 I will get leakage thru? Thanks. Boudreaux
  9. boudreaux

Hello. I have a question about a well gpm and if I am understanding flow rates correctly for a Fleck 9100 water softener. I have a private well with a pressure tank and water softener that is plumbed with 1.25" copper. The pressure tank is set for 40/60 psi. Based on a site on the internet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks