Search results

1. C

Gulf oil disaster

Yeah, the next thing is that it seems like a lot of mistakes were made right after the actual accident - the oil could move underwater and spill and I am sure they could have done better in reacting to the accident and minimizing the damage.
  2. C

Football season is here! What team are you pulling for?

I am also a Washington Redskins fan although they have been really struggling in the last few years. I think the Pittsburgh Steelers are a hot tip for the Super Bowl 2011. The last Super Bowl was amongst my top 10 football moments - the Saints really did a great job, the third and fourth quarter...
  3. C

Gulf oil disaster

A very concerning accident and the sad thing is there's not really much they can do to prevent a big oil spill. As already mentioned, the oil will be moving up to Florida and even New England will get its share of it. The natural consequences in the affected areas can't even be estimated yet, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks