Search results

1. Oakland

UPC Code and wall mount sinks

I am moving along with a bathroom remodel project and I have hit a snag on the bathroom sink. The vanity is an antique table with a vessel sink. The table is open on the bottom so the P trap will be exposed. The faucet we chose is a Watermark Designs wall mount faucet with a hot and cold...
  2. Oakland

Toilet

I am renovating a bathroom and I have to move the toilet about three inches. I know this could be a pain in the a$$ but the bigger pain is that I had to remove the sub floor and sister the joists. Now moving my toilet a couple inches is a breeze with the ABS. Here are the questions: 1) The...
  3. Oakland

New Laundry Vent

I have gutted a bathroom and I am currently in the process of converting it into a laundry room. The space is 13x6.5 and things are coming along nicely. I removed the linoleum sub floor and particle board below it as well as a 400 pound cast iron tub. The drain material is ABS so it is pretty...
  4. Oakland

Small bathroom blues

Hello, I am remodeling a small bathroom in my 1920’s Mediterranean and I am trying to make my old man (who was a plumber) proud by doing the work myself. I have gutted the room to studs and I am coming up on the “put it back together†stage of this which is good because if I don’t my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks