Search results

1. Even Flow

Replacing female copper fitting

Absolutely true, that IS better. But if there is already a tee there, I would rather see a plug than a hose bibb.
  2. Even Flow

Could a valve replacement cause other valves to break?

One very likely possibility: When you replaced a valve dirt and or small pebbles got into the valve assembly/manifold and is wreaking havoc on the valves. Turn off the valve on the PVB and open up the other valves and flush them out. At most you may need new diaphragms.
  3. Even Flow

PVB leaking slowly

Sometimes you can skate past replacing any parts by disassembling and cleaning it up. There have been several occasions where I have flushed out a unit and stopped a leak. If it is a febco, it is probably a 765 (common in my neck of the woods). If it has been opened up at all it is very likely...
  4. Even Flow

Leak From Solenoid

Could possibly be the o-ring as well- I've seen them go bad from time to time.
  5. Even Flow

Replacing female copper fitting

Installing a hose faucet in the tee under the PVB creates a potential cross-connection. Eventually someone will leave a hose attached and lying in God-knows-what. Better to leave a plug in it, which can be easily removed when it is time to winterize.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks