Search results

1. MoverandShaker

Solar looks complex…but not if you have help.

I completely agree with you, hj. I had a friend who wanted to install their own solar power base, but it ended up falling through. Many of the solar equipment pieces that you start with are incredibly expensive; and because it's fairly new, it isn't in high demand and the costs will continue to...
  2. MoverandShaker

How often do you eat such unhealthy food as: chips, aerated water? And in general how

I eat that stuff a little more often than I would actually like. My problem isn't sugar or fat as much as it is salt. I love things that are literally PACKED to the brim with sodium. Potato chips, beef jerky -- if it has salt, I eat it. I understand that it'll be horrible for me because it makes...
  3. MoverandShaker

Gulf oil disaster

If this isn't sad, I don't know what is -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY-tIEqzcmU Apparently the water has started to evaporate into the air and turn into rain water -- oily rain water. I don't even want to imagine how this oil spill is going to affect crops, homes and worst of all, people...
  4. MoverandShaker

My toilet has a mind of its own. . .

. . . apparently! Ok, I'm not saying my toilet is a mystical being, but it sure feels that way sometimes. For these past few weeks, my toilet has been making these odd noises. The noises sounds like that of a toilet filling up with water following a flush, but they'll somehow appear when I...
  5. MoverandShaker

Newbie here!

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I'm a newbie to the forums. I'm looking to fix a few things in my apartment and I figured that joining this forum would probably be the best thing I could do for myself -- or at the very least, it could be a nice first step. I hope to meet all of you soon...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks