Search results

1. tucker2

stinky shower

Over the past two weeks we've noticed that whenever an upstairs shower is used there is the distinct smell of sewage (smell is in the vicinity of the shower drain). It lingers for a while but goes away between shower uses. 98 year old house. This particular shower has a toilet right next to it...
  2. tucker2

water softner question

I am locating a softner in my cellar and have a question about the drain. Will a softner have enough force to discharge into a waste line that is located above the outlet on the appliance? My waste lines are about 5 ft above the floor of the cellar. I'm envisioning something similar to the...
  3. tucker2

curbless shower

My folks are wanting to make their home more accessible for my eleven year old niece who is confined to a wheelchair. We're beginning an expansion of their masterbath that will help significantly. Part of the new bath will be a large walk-in shower. They would like to incorporate a curbless...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks