Search results

1. Babifav

Choosing new water softener

Hi, My contractor suggest me to buy a water softener because my water is too "hard". I am looking for Kenmore 300 Series Water Softener or Whirlpool 30000-Grain Water Softener, so i'd like suggestion from you all. I have a townhouse with 2 1/2 bath.
  2. Babifav

seal or not around the bottom of the toilet?

I recently replace my toilet and I was wonder if I should seal around the bottom? My contractor told me that I don't have to seal because he already install the wax ring, but I would like to have a second option of it. Because, the toilet is rocking a little bit when you sit on it and I saw on...
  3. Babifav

Advice please on Delta single hande shower faucet

Hi Folks, I have a huge problem know and I'd like some advice and suggestions. I remodeled the bathroom and since they install a new Delta system shower ( shower head and handler) I have problem with my water temperature. Out of the blue the water that is on cold turns hot. My...
  4. Babifav

Delta 142913 - Problem: Water keep running even when its off

I recently remodeled the bathroom. After 02 days using the new shower, I got my first problem. The water keeps running even when its off, but don't leaking... running like its on. So, I called a plumber and he came over and bought a replacement cartridge, the blue and white from Delta and no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks