Search results

1. 69gtocv

Venting shower

I'm trying to vent my shower and came up with this mock-up. This will be between the floor joists separating the first and second floors. The 3" straight waste line on the right is coming from the second floor bathroom group and is already vented. The shower will also be on the second floor but...
  2. 69gtocv

tub fill faucet on a vertical wall

As the title indicates, I'm putting in a jacuzzi tub and would like to have the faucet come from a vertical wall next to the tub and fill the tub that way instead of having it mounted to the flat tub flange or the platform next to it. Do they make such a faucet, didn't see any at the box stores...
  3. 69gtocv

Toilet vent

I think I know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask anyway. Having problems finding a long sweep 90 w/low heel inlet 3x3x2 locally. I'm wanting to use this to transition from horizontal toilet drain to vertical toilet drain and use the low heel part for the toilet vent. There are plenty of...
  4. 69gtocv

critical distances, UPC

As the title says, looking for info on what is actually measured to determine those. Check out the drawing. Also, UPC is used where I'm building this house. My drain line to the septic tank from the house is 4". I know my total cross sections of all my vents must equal or exceed that of the...
  5. 69gtocv

DWV in new log home, UPC

Hi, Trying to DIY my DWV in our log home we are building. The house is in Montana which is under UPC codes. My county does not require inspections but I would like to design this system as if it would have to pass one. My main issue is that we have a master bath in the second floor loft of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks