Search results

1. C

Need HELP! - Rainsoft water softener discharging brine outside next to my foundation.

There is no indication on the unit or in the manual of the model number. But the Rainsoft dealer told me it was a LQ10. It seemed to be working OK during the service phase. The level in the brine tank was approx 8-12 inches deep. It wasn’t until after all my plants died and I noticed a white...
  2. C

Need HELP! - Rainsoft water softener discharging brine outside next to my foundation.

Disclaimer: I know very little about water softeners, so I’m going to try to explain my problem as best I can with my limited knowledge. I figure too much detail is better than not enough - so this is a little long……. Problem: My Rainsoft water softener is discharging the brine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks