Search results

1. B

adding a basement bathroom to a 3 story house

I was under the impression that you could use the main stack for drain and venting if done properly. Is that what "Wet Venting" means? If I'm understanding you correctly. Each of the three bathrooms I would like to have (1 on each floor) would have to have it's own drain stack down into the...
  2. B

They aren't downloads, just hosted on file host, but i understand. They are just hand drawn sketches. The only problem I can see is the existing fixtures don't have "vents" they just dump into the stack. The tub is just below the toilet and the sink is just above. My only worry is that while the...
  3. B

I have a 1951 three level home. I am trying to add a bathroom to the basement directly below the main level bath. I have a 4in stack that I would like to have my new toilet, sink, shower and washer dump into. I would vent all of these fixtures into a 2in vent pipe and then bring that pipe above...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks