Search results

1. C

Pump kicks reset

I bought a QD box installed it buzzed a little no water.
  2. C

Pump kicks reset

Each leg to GRND is around 4.3M not sure what to do hate to sink money in a control box and it be the pump or visa versa anything elae to check to pinpoint bad piece.
  3. C

Ideas for pump

I am currently using a submersible 1Hp pump but it stopped working this is the second pump looking at a jet pump or centrafugal pump here is what I have: 500ft of 1 1/2 inch PVC with an elevation rise of 50ft and I have 4 zones each are 175ft with 6 pop up sprinklers using 3gpm on 1 1/4 inch...
  4. C

Pump kicks reset

I have a 1HP Grundfos 3 wire pump with a Franklin Control box I use this for irrigation when I turn it on usually you hear the relay kick in but you hear nothing and then after a few seconds the reset trips. Everything seem to check out good in control box start cap was a little leaky replaced...
  5. C

gpm question

I use a submersible pump in pond to irrigate lawn the pump I was using was 3/4 hp 12gpm pump I was pumping at 500ft of 1in pipe with 40ft of elevation rise I was getting 15gpm with pump that was rated at 12gpm. The pump went bad and I replaced the pump with a 1hp pump rated at 25gpm but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks