Search results

1. md001

Which shower arm adaptor

Okay, I'll give it a shot. How critical is it to shut off the water supply before taking the arm off?
  2. md001

Which shower arm adaptor

Thanks for the comments - that's kind of what I was afraid of. Is changing the shower arm difficult? I.e., do I need to remove tile to do that, or should it just unscrew? I half-heartedly tried to turn it with channel grips and it didn't move (counter clockwise) - I didn't try to hard though...
  3. md001

Which shower arm adaptor

Anyone know how to tell what kind of ball end shower arm you have, in order to determine which adaptor to purchase to turn it into a regular threaded arm? There seem to be at least three of four different adaptor (american standard, gerber, etc.) Perhaps someone knows the diameter of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks