Search results

1. bobloblaw

Fridge Water Line Connection

I like the ice box connection but the walls are built. I should have mentioned the 1/4 inch PEX is coming from a 3/8 OD compression ball valve at the sink. The fridge is 10 feet away. Brass Craft list an ice maker connector 240 inches long with a 3/8 compression x 1/4 compression connectors...
  2. bobloblaw

Hi Terry, The problem i have is the OD of 1/4 inch PEX is 3/8. The fridge compression fitting is for 1/4 od copper. So I need to transition from the PEX to either 1/4 inch copper or 1/4 inch stainless flex line. I should note that I need an additional 4 feet of line from the end of the PEX to...
  3. bobloblaw

I have 1/4 inch PEX to the rear of the fridge. How do I connect the PEX to the fridge fitting which is a 1/4 inch copper compression fitting?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks