Search results

1. Rickcusaf

Rheem 04EAUSR. Igniter doesn't glow.

I have a Rheem 04EAUSR and when I turn it on and set it to call for heat, the unit starts up and blows air, but it's not hot. When I went to the garage to look at it, the flame wasn't on. I went through the quick check guide on under the panel and after following the steps I've found out that my...
  2. Rickcusaf

Toilet Clogged

My fiance flushed a few tampons down the toilet and now the water drains incredibly slowly. I've tried using an Auger, Liquid Lightning, and pulled the toilet off to snake it from the back too. It looks like the clog is down in the pipe itself, but I'm not 100% sure how to check. I tried...
  3. Rickcusaf

Contactor replacement

I had the HVAC guy come out to my place and he told me the contactor and capacitor needed to be replaced. He wrote down the parts I needed and I ordered them from a local appliance store. The new contactor looks much different from my old one and I want to make sure I do it right. The two big...
  4. Rickcusaf

New GE 40 gallon. Low pressure over the entire house.

I've been reading through and I think the culprit may be my water inlet line. The copper flex tube is kinked in two places, but I wanted to ask if anyone else had some ideas. I'm enclosing some pictures to show how it's currently setup. Also, is it safe to turn on the heating element? I've left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks