Search results

1. Trabaja

Advice about new Drake toilet leak

I should have said that we did follow Jamie's instructions and this is where we are now. So I am unsure as to the next step. Is there a likely culprit for this problem? Is there something else we can try? Or if it is time to call the company, how should I describe the problem and what can I...
  2. Trabaja

Drake leak follow-up Thank you for your advice. The plumber did come back and tighten the flush valve nut and check the others and very carefully put it back together again. It is not leaking... yet. BUT... I have a related question which may seem a little strange. After the last...
  3. Trabaja

We just had a Drake toilet (CST744SF.10) installed by a licensed plumber last Friday. He flushed it a couple of times before he left. It didn't leak when we didn't use it, but once we started using it, it does leak from the tank mounting bolt on one side. It does not appear to be leaking...
  4. Trabaja

BEFORE I buy new tub/shower trim - some questions

Thank you for your response. With all the other work we're doing, I decided that this work, if it becomes really necessary, can be accomplished later. I am going to leave the valve and original plate and probably replace the shower head and spout, which are the major problems now. Perhaps there...
  5. Trabaja

[I think I posted this to the wrong forum before... if so, I'm sorry for the duplicate post] BEFORE I buy new tub/shower trim - some questions Questions about upgrading tub/shower trim - will this new trim work? I want to upgrade our Avante Price Pfister series 09 tub/shower...
  6. Trabaja

Questions about upgrading tub/shower trim - will this new trim work? I want to upgrade our Avante Price Pfister series 09 tub/shower trim and have committed to finding out if it's reasonable. Given the location of our valve our plumber strongly advised we upgrade the valve rather than replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks