Search results

1. alwaysfine

What is needed for new water heater in new location?

I will be doing some repiping in the basement sometime in the future. I would like to relocate the HW heater to the other end of the house. In reality this proposed location would be the shortest distance to all hot water sources and was probably only located at the other end of house due to a...
  2. alwaysfine

Need help with plumbing for washer, NSPC

When I moved into my house 37 yrs ago, there was a vent to the outside for a dryer and a 1.5" p-trap for the washer(pic #2). There have been a few washers & dryers during that time but all have used these connections. By that I mean the washer drain hose was placed directly into the 1.5" p-trap...
  3. alwaysfine

Installing new toilet flange in concrete

I am installing a new bathroom in my basement. I have cut the concrete and am now installing all drainage and vent lines but am unsure what the best way is to install the closet flange. I am roughing in all sewage lines now. After all lines are in I will refill dirt and refinish any removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks