Search results

1. bronxer

Indirect Water Heaters - what's the most reliable brand? And how much for install?

After tons of research, I finally decided on either Weil McLean or Triangle Tube. I'll be removing my old standard water heater and connecting up the indirect water heater to a Weil McLean CGA 7 gas boiler. My questions are: 1. Any info on these 2 brands - good or bad? 2. How much should a job...
  2. bronxer

Need new fixture for small front mounting sink

The sink is tiny and old - from around 1940-1950. There are 3 holes in the front - hot and cold knob and faucet. The sink drips from both knobs when the water flows. It has developed a major drip now, so I turned off the water to the cold side and was unable to remove the knob - rusted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks