Search results

1. E

Takagi T-M1 unit has a small leak, at mixing valve?

Thank you for your input. I will put up a temporay water heater and take the T-M1 out of service to find the leak. At tha point I can order parts. Wow, tankless heaters are expensive!
  2. E

Hoping for someone to respond who had a similar experience Thanks for your suggestion to call on a factory trained tech. I'm hoping to hear from someone who has had a similar experience with a small leak and what they did to repair it.
  3. E

I've had the T-M1 in service now for about 10 years with the RM-20 remote. Last week it started a small leak of about a drop every 10 seconds coming from the bottom left side near the output mixing valve. There is a little "green" coloring at a joint in this area but I'm not sure what I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks