Search results

1. Markee

T0T0 Drake toilet product review

Well never thought i could get excited about a toilet but I was able to grab 2 brand new Drake, CST744S off craigslist $175.00 for them both. They were pulled from a old age home tenant there needed special toilets installed and couldn't use them. Also confirmed with Toto that they do have...
  2. Markee

I assumed that was just the tank # coz when i googled the # tanks just came up Any way to know what model toilet it is ? Anything i need to look out for buying a second hand toilet ?
  3. Markee

I found a guy locally online selling 2 Toto toilets $100 a piece maybe both for $150 used but he says in like new condition I asked what model he says Model number is ST743S Says there beige colored and elongated bowls This is the picture below Can some tell me exactly which Drake model this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks