Search results

1. Superduper

Clack WS1 Water Softener Issues

Check YouTube videos from "Gary the Water Guy"... he goes in depth about the Clack WS1, including how it works, programming, setup, etc. Maybe too much info, but it helped me set up my system. If salt level isn't dropping, an issue with the brine draw. Put the valve in brine draw, and check...
  2. Superduper

Chasing skirts...

... no not what you think... this is a toilet discussion. Well, we moved into a (new to us) home with no Toto in it... that had to change. The master bath was recently remodeled, but they put in an A/S Champion 4 toilet... workable but didn't flush all that well. Great... good excuse for a...
  3. Superduper

water heater anode + okay to empty tank + rotten egg odour

Suggest reading up on the various solutions on www.waterheaterrescue.com They recommend an Al-Zn anode, but also dosing the waterheater with hydrogen peroxide (NOT bleach) when the unit sits a long time. Apparently, there is bacteria that interact with the metals in the anodes metals that...
  4. Superduper

toilet craftsmanship question

Having installed both a Toto Drake and an A/S Cadet 3, and at extreme risk of entering this argument on religion... let me side a bit with Ian on this argument. My Toto has been very good, and is the main commode in the main section of the house, and gets lots of use. And yes, I've had to...
  5. Superduper

Laing SM-303-BSW Ciruculating Pump

I believe this is a straight circulating pump ... no thermostat, no timer. Apply power, it runs, take off power, it stops. I think this is meant for mounting near the water heater, and powering a recirc loop. I have been using a Laing Autocirc pump for about 8 years -- this has a timer and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks