Search results

1. sue4072

tiling the ceiling

we are planning to have rainshower installed in the ceiling over the tub. Do we have to tile the ceiling or it is ok with nice mildew resistant paint? please help us to decide.
  2. sue4072

Silicon or acrylic caulking

We are going to be tiling our master bathroom. i want to know if we should use silicon or acrylic caulking you get in a tiling dept?
  3. sue4072

Ceramic or tiling unsanded caulking

We are going to be tiling our master bathroom. i want to know if we should use ceramic or unsanded caulking you get in a tiling dept?
  4. sue4072

Uneven wall/tiling

As a new DIY tiler, I have found this forum extremely helpful with practical advice from pros. Here is my problem: I am about to start tiling walls of my house powder room. The walls have existing sheet rock finish. I have removed the old wall paper. As I checked the leveling of the walls...
  5. sue4072

Wedi vs Kerdi system

My husband and i are trying to renovate our old standing shower from seventies. we have been shopping around and came across Wedi and Kerdi shower system. Wedi system looks easy to install. anyone has used Wedi system before? Any pros or cons of either? thanks in advance for your response.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks