Search results

1. Homewrecker2010

4" Main To 1 1/2" Vent

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this awesome resource! I'm rebuilding a rotten 2" cast iron kitchen waste stack. It was vented to the roof by a 1 1/2" lead pipe, but everything from the sink trap down to the building main needs replacement. It connected to the building main (4" cast...
  2. Homewrecker2010

Best transtion(s) from 3" waste stack to 1 1/2" vent stack

First, thanks to everyone who contributes to this awesome resource! I'm rebuilding a very old 2" cast iron kitchen waste stack that literally disintegrated. It was vented to the roof by a 1 1/2" lead pipe. Everything below the sink trap down to the basement floor is rotten and needs to be...
  3. Homewrecker2010

Plenum Supply Mathematics: Volume vs Area

Hello Everyone, I am upgrading my 2-ton HVAC system, installing a new A/C condenser and coil, but keeping the existing furnace and air handler. All are made by Rheem/Ruud. My furnace / air handler is in my basement in an updraft configuration. The basement ceiling is low (about 6 ft.). In...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks