Search results

1. farmboy101

Bathroom Fan Ventilation

Hi Experts.....I have just done a complete bathroom renovation and put in a new bathroom fan. Everything works great except the fan. It drips water like crazy. So we insulated the metal housing and put a plastic dome and tucted taped it to seal the cold away from it. We also put a few extra bats...
  2. farmboy101

New bathroom reno fan leaking

Hi All....I am perplexed..... Just did a complete reno adding a top of the line shower, body sprays, rain shower head etc etc. The size of the bathroom is approx 40 sqft and half of the space is the shower. So we figured that we should upgrade the fan and we installed a NuTone 110 CFM as we...
  3. farmboy101

Super Ironout and Pro Res Care

I used Super IronOut to clean out my incoming house pipes yesterday as there was still an odor from the iron buildup. Wow does that stuff work. The water from the cold tap is now odor free but the hot is still puking out some nasty smelling black stuff but is is getting better. I mixed some with...
  4. farmboy101

Brine Tank Safety float setting

I am curious to know if the lower o ring needs to be set somewhere on the shaft. The upper one needs to be set so its just below the overflow fitting but the lower one was set on the bottom of the shaft. The float moves up and down freely but should the float rest at the bottom of the shaft and...
  5. farmboy101

Clack WS1 Programming Recomendations

I posted here https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?36023-Help-About-ready-to-jump-off-a-Bridge%21%21%21 asking about softeners etc and ended up going with a 2 cuft 60K Clack WS1 from Aquatell Canada based on a new ensuite shower and will be installing it this weekend. The info from...
  6. farmboy101

Help-About ready to jump off a Bridge!!!

I have been lurking here a while trying to learn as much as possible but need some input before I go crazy. I am in British Columbia Canada just above Seattle. This is kinda long so hear me out please. History: I had a Kinetico model 30 softener installed in 1997 on a new well & new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks