Search results

1. mmmm

Plumbing reno, is it up to code?

Thankyou for the reply. I am assuming you mean by three toilets connecting to the main line, you mean 15' vertically?
  2. mmmm

Plumbing reno, is it up to code?

Hi All, I am in the process of submitting our plumbing plans for our permit. I thought I would present the plan here first for thoughts/critiques/ideas. The house is 51 years old with two existing bathrooms and one additional bathroom. the house is long with a vault in thhe centre hence...
  3. mmmm

minimum size for washing machine fixture

Hi, I am in a older house with 2x4 construction. We are relocating our washer. I searched and found that the minimum size for the stand pipe is 1 1/2" for Canada. Can I have a 2" stand pipe going into 1 1/2" p trap? The length of the stand pipe is 29". Thanks Mike
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks