Search results

1. C

new tub install - small leak by drain

Thanks for the repsonses. I was using pliers to screw the drain down. What's the tool called? Steve.
  2. C

new tub install - small leak by drain

My wife and I are installing a whirlpool tub. We glued the ABS pipes this weekend and set the tub in place to test out the whirlpool pipes and motor. (We did not mortar it in yet as we wanted to make sure it worked properly.) We used some plumbers putty on the drain and screwed it on. Then...
  3. C

P-Trap Help

Thanks -- it's coming along! Offsetting the drain from the tee and then using 45s to the overflow looks like it's going to work just fine. It's a new construction on a concrete slab, so I have full access through the framing right now. We did ask the sub-contracted plumber if he wanted to do...
  4. C

P-Trap Help

Hello, all! We're building a new home and putting in a whirlpool tub ourselves. The contractor will not do anything with it after a certain point, so we've got to make sure everything is right. Our contractor has, however, set the p-trap. The p-trap is 14 1/2 inches from the wall, it needs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks