Search results

1. zubz

Kohler overflow installation question w/ pics...ASAP please!

Hi All, I am installing a Kohler Archer tub and slotted overflow. NOt sure if anyone has experience with this overflow. It has a swivel ball construction. I am not sure if I am going about the installation correctly. Should the hub going over the ball be "attached", meaning I should not...
  2. zubz

Ready to install new bathtub - confused on a couple items.

Hi Everyone, I have a new Kohler tub to install, as well as the drain and overflow kit from Kohler. You can see it has a slotted overflow which is a little unique, so had to get the correct kit directly from Kohler. I have 2 main questions: 1) As you can see from the pics, the bathroom...
  3. zubz

DIY Bathroom Remodel - question on moving toilet.

Hello everyone, I was visiting another forum, and was recommended I check this forum out for my plumbing question. I gutted a guest bathroom, will be putting in new tub, tile, vanity, toilet, etc. I attached a picture showing the current layout vs how we would like it to be. The arrow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks