Search results

1. rihorton

It's Horton about GE or Whirpool

apologize for having to repost with different user name, but tried and tried to log on, even created a new account a couple of times in order to try and respond to post about my question about ge or whirlpool that you buy at lowes. Here is my water test result from feb of 2010, right after...
  2. rihorton

ge softner or whirlpool

looking at these two softners, one from lowes the other is at home depot, anyone had any experience with these. Whirlpool WHES404, 40000 grain water softner Ge GXSF40H, 40000 grain water softner thanks
  3. rihorton

Iron problems in water

i had my water tested and here where the results. ph-6.46 tds - 52.8 turbidity - 1 hardness - 1.59 Iron(FE) - .28 I need some help, first thing I do not understand is turbidity, could someone explain this. Also, i have a lot of red stains in the toilet bowl and have a inline cartridge...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks