Search results

1. bowhunter195252

Phase converter

I need help. I just built a phase converter with a 15 hp motor. It starts right up, but the voltage is not balanced. L-1 is 122 volts,L-2 is 122 volts, and L-3 is 180 volts, What do i need to do to balance the three legs? thanks
  2. bowhunter195252

3 phase load centers

What is the difference between a 4 wire panel and a 3 wire panel ? Thanks
  3. bowhunter195252

phase converter wire size

What size wire do i need to use to the capactiors to the momentary switch back to L3 ? 60 amps total for the phase converter. Thanks
  4. bowhunter195252

momentary switch

What type and size of momentary switch do i need to start a 15 hp 3 phase motor in the construction of a phase converter? The motor draws 28 amps at 240vac. Also ,in wiring the capacitors in parallel ,if the capacitors terminals are not marked positive or negative how do you know which is which...
  5. bowhunter195252

3 phase plugs

3 phase receptical I have a L-14 20p and a L-15 20p, will both of these fit into a L-14 20 receptical ? Thanks
  6. bowhunter195252

3 phase plugs

On a 3 phase plug. say L15-30ap. the 30 stands for the amps but what boes the L-15 stand for,or L-12, or L-14 when it has the same amperage? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks