Search results

1. syd

Tricky Replacement of Leaky Copper Pipe- Need Suggestions!

Some very interesting ideas, thanks! I'm thinking I'll just remove and replace the T and pipe. Less cutting, less soldering seems like the best way to go.
  2. syd

Thanks for the responses! Yes, the T is attached to an outside hose, so I may be able to unscrew it and have more wiggle room. I think I'll probably have to replace the T, not sure how well I'd be able to clean it up and I want the seal to be tight. Do you think it's feasible to unsolder the...
  3. syd

I've been planning on replacing a section of copper pipe that has a very small slow leak. It has a constant drop of moisture on it, but only "drips" every half hour or so, if that. As you can see from the pics it is corroded. The problem is, it's in a tricky spot, right at the joint with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks