Search results

1. C

Oder in Bathrooms after rain...

Help!!!!!!!!!!! I have a peice of rental property, it is a two story brick on a slab with cast iron drain and copper supply. It's on a septic tank which is about 30 feet from teh structure which is about 60 years old. My down stairs tennant as complained for years about an horrible oder...
  2. C

Lights turning themselves on (Ghost in the machine)?

Gentlemen…. Have a slight problem that perhaps one of you can help me with. First, some particulars. The house is about 60 years old and the wiring is all in armored cable (Greenfield?). My outside flood lights can be turned on from 5 locations, which as I understand it means two three way...
  3. C

Bsement flooding remidies?

Hi Folks… If I am posting this under the wrong forum subject, I apologize. If someone would tell me where to go (which forum to post under), I will gladly do that. Anyway, here in lies my problem…… I live in a fairly large older (57 years) ranch home. This home has a full...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks