Search results

1. J

Kitchen Sink Drain Line Through Studs???

I'm planning on tearing down all the old stuff and replacing with new PVC. 1.5 kitchen drain line, 2 inch main with 2 in vent.
  2. J

Okay... I'm going to go with a 1.5" drain line into the vent. Now, I can just use a regular 2x2x1.5 tee right?
  3. J

Never really thought about that. Kitchen is small so I'd like to keep as much space as possible. Thanks for the reply!
  4. J

So.... with all that being said, what are my options? Will going under the floorboards be okay, or shall I mimic what is there now and modify the cabinets?
  5. J

I figured as much, so... looks like i have 2 solutions then. 1. Go through floorboards for drain line 2. Notch out my cabinets Which would you suggest? Or am I missing something here?????
  6. J

Hi all. First time poster, long time lurker. I'm redoing my kitchen and came across an issue with the sink drain. I'd like to replace it all with PVC. As you see in the pictures, the drain line is on the outside of the studs. I'd lke to move to the inside so my cabinets will be flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks