Search results

1. DetailDiva

1950-60 era Peerless softener has quit softening

Don't worry, there's a TV, his dream stereo, and a recording studio in the basement too. Sometimes I have trouble getting him up with society! : )
  2. DetailDiva

here's a picture Thanks for your comments, gentlemen. I could have sworn I posted a picture yesterday in response to the request, but I must have failed to do that. Here it is now. Mr. Slusser...we do not have excess water in the tank. Does your comment mean that it's the control valve if...
  3. DetailDiva

We have a 1950-60 era Peerless water softener. It was in our first house and we have been moving it around for 25 years now! It has always softened the water, until recently. Now, the water is hard and the softener does not seem to be using salt. It is regenerating on schedule, so the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks